Digital marketing has turned out to be the most preferred principles for business advertisements.
The dependence on the virtual world is steadily increasing. A large number of people are ready to invest their time and money on social media networks to promote their business. Facebook has become the hub of social, and commercial organisations.
The aim of the professional institutions on social media network is to reach out to a maximum number of people and advertise their work. According to a survey by Neil Patel facebook accounts to around 62% of marketing strategies, and around 93% of marketers are actively using it for advertising. But the sad thing is that 40% of them are unsure and worried about their efforts even being acknowledged. Thus it becomes immensely vital, to a marketing company, to increase its organic reach. Reaching people is a target everyone wants to achieve. While there are many ways of increasing your viewership, one being, paid advertisements, there is nothing compared to an organic reach. Though boosting your advertisements will help you achieve reach, Organic way is not impossible and proves more beneficial. With advertising rates skyrocketing, adopting the organic reach methods is essentially the need of the hour.
The primary step that one has to take is to locate ‘insights’, that provides the business data that you require. The first page that opens, provides you with a comparative analysis of your page’s present and previous performance. It constitutes pageviews, action on the page, page reviews, page reach and page recommendations. Each post’s time, reach and engagement is also shown on this page. Moreover, it also highlights the organic and boosted reach thus providing information about both individually. Lastly, it also shows the summary of the pages that you have selected, titled ‘pages to watch’. This comparison with other pages will help in improving your own page. Now coming to the main aspect of using these insights, so here are some of the most beneficial guidelines to increase your organic reach on Facebook.
- Recognising high impact content: Content decides the fate of a post or a video. In order to find out the content that derived maximum reaches, you can refer to the likes, shares and comments on a particular post. The ‘Reach’ icon shows the graph and the highest reached post. This will help you understand what content attracted the viewers. Using this data you can create content that was acknowledged.
- Concentrating on individual performing posts: With the ‘All Posts Published’ option you can easily identify any individual post that has been garnering more views, shares etc. The important factor here is to focus on engagement than on reach. Cause reach will mean only looking at a post. But engagement shows that people have spent some time on your post.
- Understanding what the audience wants: Keeping your viewers happy by understanding their preference is very vital to keep your business growing. Using the ‘post types’ report will enable the marketer to get an idea of the different tastes of his/her audience. He can further create content and posts according to it. This is most helpful while publishing new posts
- Be Competitive: Digital Marketing is like any other business which undoubtedly has competitors. If you spend the maximum time only on your content and posts, you won’t be able to match up to other’s level without checking what’s working for them. ‘ Top Posts from the Pages you watch’ will guide you with your competitor’s performance. The idea is not to imitate but to understand what works better. ‘ Add Pages’ option will allow you to select the pages you want to keep an eye on.
- Time plays an important role: Knowing when your fans are online is of great help. When you post something, you definitely want your viewers to watch it. ‘When Your Fans Are Online, is your best buddy as it clearly lets you know the time you fans are online. Not just the day it also shows you on an hourly basis. With this, it will take no genius to post, at the right time.
- Checking on your audience’s growth: Once you get followers for your pages, the next challenging task is to see that they continue to remain there and also earn new ones. To do so you will have to keep regulating your posts. If there has been an unexpected decrease or unfollowing on any particular day, you will have to analyse the post for that day and work on it, ‘Net Followers’ under the follower’s tab will assist you in this.
- Make sure you are creating impact: Only attaining the increase in reach will not help you in an expansion of your business. Real change takes place only when your page leaves an impact on your followers. Action by the follower is what you should aim for. These actions will reflect when your fans click on your phone number, visit your website etc. Your off-page performance is very crucial because even if your reach is low but the action is increasing then it will result in the growth of your business. ‘ Actions On Page’ button will help you make out if your marketing strategies are influencing your fans. Be sure to add the ‘action’ button to get notified every time your page impacts others. This will set your marketing goals right.
- Videos are a must: 81% of marketers use videos in their strategies. Videos attract people more than texts or images. Even facebook agrees with the fact that videos contribute more to engagement. ‘Video views’ will help you monitor your performance. Switch to more videos, and be benefited.
- Know about your followers: ‘Your Followers’ option will help you understand the interests of your viewers. The distinction between fans and followers should be understood first. Fans like your page, but followers are willing to see your content. Thus try to increase your followers, with great content adhering to their interests
Creating an impact is very essential in digital marketing. Be in sync with your audience’s interest, keep creating good content use all the above-mentioned insights, rest will follow. For more suggestions, you can communicate with our very own Virtual Assistant Riya Jain. She is ever ready to address your queries and provide solutions.