One of the biggest reasons entrepreneurs struggle to grow their businesses is simply because they wear too many hats. It’s plain smart to leverage your time with talented workers on your team than to try and do it all yourself.
Here are seven tasks to outsource to an expert virtual assistant –
1) Online Research – The quickest way to find information on any topic, product, or event is through online research. Delegate the research work to your virtual assistant, who would gather and organize any information on the web for you.
2) Email & Schedule Management Tasks – Sometimes, it becomes daunting to manage huge volumes of emails that you receive daily in your inbox. In such a case, a VA can come to your rescue by working your email, i.e., answering your emails on your behalf, checking promotional messages, and deleting spam emails effectively.
3) Telephone calls – Telephone calls interrupt you in the same way as emails. Most entrepreneurs have customer service departments, but that’s just not enough. Even most ‘personal’ calls that you get are still not worth your attention in most cases.
4) Data Entry – It is one of the most repetitive and laborious administrative tasks which virtual assistants can very well handle. The work involves collecting data and entering it into spreadsheets which require sitting at the computer for an extended period.
5) SEO / Web Marketer – Having a solid SEO / Web Marketing VA in place will enable your content to be positioned and marketed in a way that will bring in consistent long-term traffic.
6) Social Media Marketing – In today’s media age, it is essential to increase brand visibility, boost sales and draw more traffic to a website. But these tasks are repetitive and need much patience. Hire a skilled VA who can appropriately and tactfully do social media marketing on your behalf.
7) Content Creation For Blogs – Blog posting is one of the significant components of successful content marketing. It’s also one of the most time-consuming tasks. Just researching the given topic takes up much time. After research, you have to write and edit the articles to perfection. Delegating this task to a VA will save you countless hours to redirect to core activities.
Not everything needs your direct attention all the time. Growing a firm requires time and focus on the core aspect of your business. Hiring and delegating non-core activities to a virtual assistant is the wisest decision as this will help you free up time to do more crucial tasks that require your expertise.