Transcription virtual assistant
Getting someone who knows when to discard pauses and when to include them, cutting redundancies, creating text that is as interesting as its audio/visual counterpart is essential to make the most of text content and engage readers. Our transcription virtual assistants are skilled typists who have impeccable grammar, typing speed, and can meet tight deadlines.
Transcription virtual assistants are experts who understand a variety of industries and mediums. From medical to real estate and pop culture –our VAs get it and they do the job with finesse.
Our transcription VAs can transcribe:
Raw Audio files
Edit and review transcribed text
We have transcribed almost 1000 pieces of content so far. Even with advancements in speech recognition software, human transcriptionists still provide the most precise transcription services possible.
Why should you consider Namo Padmavati’s transcription virtual assistants?
- Accuracy: our transcriptionists maintain 97% accuracy and leave little to no room for error.
- Timely turnarounds: our transcriptionists deliver quality in just the time you need it in. It takes us only two hours to transcribe a 1 hour long video!
- Human-generated: with 100% human hands involved, you never get awkward translations that AI tools would provide you.
- 3-step quality check: after listening to the speech, transcribing the text, our transcriptionists rigorously edit the text, and it is then rechecked for quality. It is only after multiple quality checks that we share the transcribed content with you. In short, our work process ensures quality.
- Pay only for work done: the perks of hiring a VA is you don’t have to bear any overhead costs of office spaces, training, etc. Our VAs are experts who only charge for what they bring to the table.
- Repurpose content: our transcriptionists can go beyond rote transcription and repurpose the audio/video text to create blog posts, ebooks, articles, infographics, and more.
Still uncertain? Hit us up and get all your questions answered! Avail our transcription services for only $10 an hour.
Let's talk about your next project
Would love to get you on top of all your work!